Our overnight area is designed to provide comfort and a sense of security. The private suites
are outfitted with a dog cot, food and water bowls, and personal effects from home.
Daycare and outdoor play is included in our overnight rates.
M-F: 7 a.m- 6:30 p.m
Sat-Sun Drop off/pick up 7-8 a.m. and 6-8 p.m
- Plenty of outdoor potty breaks
- Multiple Play groups with other dogs
- Private play for dogs that prefer not to socialize
- Limited capacity for the best quality care
- Private outdoor runs
- Large indoor and outdoor play areas
- Individualized care for pets with special needs
- Fiber glass enclosure
- Dog cots provided
- Private, calm atmosphere
- No chain link
- $35/night for run with private outdoor patio
- $30/night without private patio
- 15% off for additional dog(s) in same suite
Make it cozy
What to bring
- Switching food can cause upset tummies. So please provide enough food for your dog’s stay in a small container.
- We are happy to administer medications or supplements. Please provide the original container so we are certain to give the proper dosage.
- You are welcome to bring toys/beds from home. However, we cannot guarantee they will be in the same condition when you return.
- All dogs must have up to date rabies/distemper vaccinations. Bordetella vac recommended (titer tests accepted).
- Please be sure your dog is flea free and on flea/tick preventative. Natural or medical.
While pup is here
We understand that dogs are sometimes hard to win over, so our schedule is designed to put them at ease. Offering a low stress but socially enriching day built on routines builds trust with our canine customers. Our dogs quickly realize they can depend on us for everything that they need, allowing our experienced team to become an extension of your pup’s family.
What pup gets
Barks & Rec isn’t one of those overcrowded facilities where the staff doesn’t know your dog’s name. We have an intimate relationship with all of our dogs and are able to do so by limiting the number of visitors in our facility. Whether its medications, wiping down facial folds, belly rubs etc. your dog is going to get the what they need when they are here.